Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day Number Two with my new partner (October 16, 2012)

This day began completely different than the others. Both hubby and I slept until 7am. Yes you read that correctly, hubby and I. Hubby decided to take off the day to spend with me, to catch up on our time. We both desperately needed it. We took Missy out to break. Then we had breakfast together. Another morning of yummy PB toast with bananas.

I then gave hubby all of his presents. I love buying for my hubby. He is always so happy to get my presents. So first I gave him the game. It’s a wooden game, sort of like Tetris, but its using a wooden board. There are several ways you can play so I showed him what I remembered. We both love games like that stump our brains. The second present I gave him was a big huge coffee mug. It said Long Island NY, on the beach with a black lab puppy. My third present was a beach blanket. Hubby is always saying that he is cold, so I thought a blanket of his own. One of these days I need to just crochet him one. It was nice to just hang out with my hubby for the day.

There are no words to describe how much I missed my hubby while I was gone. It was torture. Shortly after the presents we took Missy out to the park across the street for a nice brisk walk. On this day it was absolutely beautiful out. Sunny, a bit windy, and chilly. So over at the park we walked around the path twice. Once we got close to the pavillion, I gave her the command to go in side. I asked for Missy to find me a seat, and she did. After sitting for a few minutes, walk back around the path in the opposite direction. I also targetted her to the open in the fence where we come and go out. When we headed home, we were in the led. It’s a bit of country work, no sidewalks, and then we turn into our circle. Once we were in our circle, I asked Missy to find our sidewalk, which she did. Once we came in, it was time for lunch.

After lunch hubby started on dinner. We invited his dad over, as SIL headed home for a few days. Hubby made briscit, potatoes, carrots, spinach, and a salad. I cleaned up the house while he prepared dinner. Around 3, I started checking emails and catching up on things I needed to get done. I honestly don’t have much energy for anything these days.

We had dinner at 6pm. It was delicious. And it was nice to have dad over. Missy was on her best behavior, which made me proud. Hubby and I cleaned up and then worked on the computers for a bit longer. At 9pm, we watched the debate on my Iphone. It lasted a lot longer than I think it was suppose to. I won’t discuss my poltical views here.

It was once again one of those nights were I was so tired, I don’t remember much.

Until tomorrow….

No comments:

Post a Comment